Call for papers for Scientific Session
As part of strengthening dissemination of research outputs and lesson sharing, RUFORUM invites interested authors (Researchers and scientists from national, regional and international research institutes, Higher Education stakeholders and beneficiaries of RUFORUM supported projects, including postgraduates students and their supervisors and development practitioners) to submit Research Application Summaries (Papers) of each maximum 10 Pages following the RUFORUM Working Document Series Guidelines and format. Papers on other topical issues, including development practice, will also be considered. The deadline for submission is 30th June 2021. Papers should be submitted through email@example.com. All submissions will be scanned for originality through the anti-plagiarism software, peer reviewed and published as open access resource materials with a serialized RUFORUM Working Document Series (ISSN: 1993-8462) which will be made available to various stakeholders through the RUFORUM Institutional Repository (https://repository.ruforum.org/).
The RUFORUM Working Document Series is published in French and English. Therefore, authors are requested to submit papers in either English or French. For inquiries about your submission, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. The papers will be published in a series of issues with the first anticipated publication date for accepted papers being 31st August 2021.
Posters & Parallel Scientific Sessions Themes
- Transforming Research and Community Connected-ness to Enhance Rural Agricultural Transformation
- Enhancing Sustainable Agri-food Systems Productivity
- Improving Value Addition and Post-harvest Management Practices to Strengthen Agri-food Systems and
- Enhancing Natural Resource Sustainability and Environment Health
- Harnessing Digital Technologies for Teaching, Research and Agricultural Extension Delivery
- Strengthening Entrepreneurship for Youth Employability and Agribusiness Development
Scientific Sessions Conference Programme [ English ] || [ Française ]